Electric Gates for the East Midlands (01773) 512003
How to change the code on a Camé keypads
Applies to keypads :- S5001, S6001, S7001
- Choose a new keypad code and write it down. This code can be 3 to 5 digits long.
- Find the Junction box which contains the printed circuit board with a small button located in the middle to the right hand side.
- Press the ‘E’ button on the keypad.
- Enter the new code into the keypad.
- Press the ‘E’ button again.
- Finally press the yellow button on the PCB. A red LED light should now flash to indicate the new code has been accepted.
- Before closing the junction box test your keypad with the new code.